Thursday 21 May 2009

Down down and down we go

On tuesday I had an accident. I fell down the stairs whilst holding S in my arms.
He was fine, thankfully. I was a quivering wreck and in shock for several hours. "I" took over all kiddy duties whilst I hobbled around like an old dear. Resting made it worse, walking made it worse. A day later the doctor looked at it and said it might be a torn ligament and an orthroscopy may be needed if I am still in pain after a week. At the moment it feels like it is getting stronger every day. I can't afford to be out of action I have too many things I need to do. "I" has been very good coming to my rescue. We were even walking arm in arm round the shops today. What with his bad shoulder and my dodgy left knee we are a right couple....................
It seems like such a bad run of luck for me personally of late. I must regain my positive thinking and pick up The Secret again to read. I am sure it will help my state of mind. Think good thoughts and good things will happen. I guess I have been thinking bad thoughts too often and that is what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment