Wednesday 13 May 2009

Mixed Emotions

Went to hospital yesterday and V's doctor says the hole is closing, so to wait for 1 year before making any decisions on reconstruction. I was so surprised given I am always touching her head and cannot feel or see any change. Also given the fact that they said it will never close naturally it feels like a small miracle is happening.
I am happy that we do not have to make the decision, but part of me for some reason is feeling sad about this to. It is something I find hard to explain. I guess you could say that the decision has been made for us. Mother nature saw to it for us.

It was a long day and neither child went to sleep until after 9pm. This morning they woke at 8am! That has not happened in a very long time. I even had time to make them an omelette before taking V to nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment