Monday 11 May 2009

Today is like any other...

I guess she thought it was face cream but she smeared it all over her face and hair. I was not impressed by this at all.....
So this evening I washed yoghurt out of Vs hair and replaited it again.....hard work as I only did it last night. Thankfully she was very patient and only started to moan at the end. I always make sure she has lots of books to read whilst I am doing it as it is a bit boring for her. Big day tomorrow at hospital.
Only one hair pulling incident today and S in tears and his hair a mess....will have to do his hair tomorrow now, wish "I" could plait hair to give me a hand sometimes. S is still teething and miserable with it! He has learnt how to dance like IgglePiggle which is very funny as he thinks he is cool! Except he dances like this all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment